[BangPypers] [JOB] Build Engineer @ PacketVideo, Chandigarh (Python/Perl)

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 06:38:03 CET 2008

Hi,

    It is the beginning of a new year and we expect more job postings like this
to the group, so a gentle reminder on the policy for these postings.

 o It is OK to post job openings to the group, as long as it is
related to Python
    programming. We do not welcome generic software job postings here. In other
    words, please do not make posts like "There is a job opening
related to Linux,
    get in touch with me...".
 o Please try to provide a brief description on what the job(s) is
about in not more
    than a small paragraph. If possible, provide a URL where the details on the
    opening can be read.
 o Multiple postings for positions in the same organization is not
allowed. Try to
    provide a brief overview of all open positions in a single post.
 o The forum has strict spam filters and do not accept blanket job
spam emails from
    consultancies or job agents.
 o If you are interested in an opening, please reply to the person who
posted the
    opening and not to the group. This is something which frequently
happens, it is
    irritating; so try to avoid sending your interest on an opening to
the group.

The post to which I have replied is a good example on making lean, to-the-point
Python job posts in this group. It can be used as an example.

Thanks for your help.

--Anand (moderator)

On Jan 17, 2008 10:32 AM, Gurpreet Sachdeva <gurpreet.sachdeva at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.packetvideo.com/careers/index.html#Chandigarh1
>
> Someone matching the skill set can send me the resume.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Gurpreet Singh

-Anand