[BangPypers] Tomorrow's meeting

Pradeep Kishore Gowda ಪ್ರ Pradeep Kishore Gowda ಪ್ರ
Sat Jan 26 17:37:05 CET 2008

Hi,
I have left my Kodak easyshare camera and my HP laptop's power chord
in TW conference room (Paatshala), after today's Bangpyer's meeting.
If any Thoughtworkers are reading this, can you please ask your
security to secure the items, please. I'll go and collect them
tomorrow morning.

Pradeep
9844514846