[BangPypers] [JOB] Python programmers required

Umesh123 umesh.sachdev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:24:24 CET 2008

I am involved with a project in IIT-Madras's incubation centre, where we are
looking for
a group of vibrant people who can get involved in a project that
requires knowledge of web technologies such as Python, RSS, Ajax, HTML etc
with a bit of mix with mobile technologies.

As of now, we are a small team of young professionals. This project will be
spun-off as a start-up very soon and
already there are a lot of big companies backing this up.

Imagine working in an informal environment with a team thats led by
innovation.

If this is something that interests you, drop a line.

Umesh Sachdev
umesh.sachdev at gmail.com
+91 9884611511