[BangPypers] [Job] Looking for developer

Vijay Ramachandran vijay750 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 14:54:01 CEST 2008

> From: "Sidharth Kuruvila" <sidharth.kuruvila at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [BangPypers] [Job] Looking for developer
> To: "Bangalore Python Users Group - India" <bangpypers at python.org>
>
> I'm sure there a lot of guys in bangpypers who could fit that bill. I don't
> think you have to have all of the qualification in point one.

Thanks for injecting some perspective to this discussion! Actually, all I
asked for as must have qualifications were good CS and math fundamentals,
web pogramming experience, and expertise in python. If the wannabe comedians
think that's enough to prostrate themselves for...power to them.

> What I'd like to know is how successful people who post job requirements on
> bangpypers have been with recruitment. Vijay?

The number of quality of resumes I received have been very encouraging. A
is a much better recruiting tool than many recruiting agencies.

regards,
Vijay