[BangPypers] [Job] Looking for developer

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 09:11:08 CEST 2008

Good to know that the list has been useful for
job searching. Though often not highlighted (and usually discouraged),
the success of a technical mailing list is often in direct
proportion to the success rate of ability to recruit using
the list.

When we started the group back in 2005 this was never in the
agenda, but nice to see it is working well in this direction also.

Again, excuse my sarcastic posting to the OP on this thread.
You also need to have fun once in a while ... ;)

Regards

--Anand

On Sat, Jul 5, 2008 at 6:44 PM, S.Ramaswamy <srsy70 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> What I'd like to know is how successful people who post job requirements on
>> bangpypers have been with recruitment. Vijay?
>>
> I got my previous job with a Bengalooru based startup through
> BangPypers in 2005. I nearly took on another contract after that,
> again courtesy BangPypers, but had to move to Chennai. In addition to
> these I interviewed with one more company on the basis of a BangPypers
> posting. There seem to be quite a few Python opportunities in BLR. If
> you are a Python dev. in  India you need to be on this list ;-)
>
> Ramaswamy

-Anand