[BangPypers] FW: ActiveState Code: the new Python Cookbook site

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 08:21:41 CEST 2008

Nice to see this, though I did not like the green color theme much.

ASPN cookbook site was up for a new look and feel for quite some time.
The old site is still in Web 1.0 without support for tags and  the search
is not very good.

Due to use of tags, searching for a recipe has become that much easy.
They have also migrated existing recipes from the current site with
comments and ratings intact.

This site also shows something else, which you could not have seen
at a glance in the old site - Author information.

http://code.activestate.com/recipes/users/

Regards

--Anand

-Anand