[BangPypers] [ANN] Bangpyper at PyOhio

Pradeep Gowda pradeep at btbytes.com
Sun Jul 13 21:22:06 CEST 2008

Vishal,
I'll put up the slides on my website after the conference.
However there is some code I've written using GAE which can be
educational.
A little brief about the code and the link to the source repo is here:
http://pradeepgowda.com/programming/announcing-teh-the-minimalist-
blog-tool-using-google-app-engine.html

+PG