[BangPypers] Python Web development collaterals...

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:10:51 CEST 2008

What is the easiest way to start experimenting with Python offerings for Web
development on a Windows platform?

What things will I need to get my self going for displaying a simple webpage
using Python based database access (say MySql)?

Could somebody list the things (softwares) required? point me to a good web
development tutorial...

Would like to start with simple CGI and then go on to Web 2.0 kind of
path...

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal

--
WC Fields  - "A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money."