[BangPypers] Python Web development collaterals...

Banibrata Dutta banibrata.dutta at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 05:12:06 CEST 2008


For a moment you had me guessing & blinking as to what the response was all
about :-) !!

On 7/25/08, Pradeep Gowda <pradeep at btbytes.com> wrote:
>
>
> On Jul 25, 2008, at 3:35 AM, Banibrata Dutta wrote:
>
>> Yup. I generally trust Ohloh's analysis -- while it may not be perfect, it
>> is comprehensive in the parameters it considers for it's ratings. As per
>> Ohloh, this is "web.py"'s profile --
>> http://www.ohloh.net/projects/5941
>> & this is Django's --  (ps> I still have no special love for Django)
>> http://www.ohloh.net/projects/django
>>
>>
>> There are very exciting changes in queue for the upcoming 0.3 release.
>>
>> Good to hear that. I guess with more check-ins happening, even the
>> indicative Ohloh figures would go up. Not that the web.py enthusiasts should
>> necessarily care about, however, a better image, some evangelism wouldn't
>> hurt.
>>
>
> Yup. I generally trust Ohloh's analysis -- while it may not be perfect, it
> is comprehensive in the parameters it considers for it's ratings. As per
> Ohloh, this is "django"'s profile --
> http://www.ohloh.net/projects/django
> & this is PHP's --  (ps> I still have no special love for PHP)
> http://www.ohloh.net/projects/php
>
> Good to hear that. I guess with more check-ins happening, even the
> indicative Ohloh figures would go up. Not that the django enthusiasts should
> necessarily care about, however, a better image, some evangelism wouldn't
> hurt.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> BangPypers mailing list
> BangPypers at python.org
> http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/bangpypers
>



-- 
regards,
Banibrata
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bdutta
http://octapod.wordpress.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.python.org/pipermail/bangpypers/attachments/20080726/1d7b5323/attachment.htm>


More information about the BangPypers mailing list