[BangPypers] hi everybody

venkata subramanian m venkatasubramanian at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 12:13:56 CEST 2008

your editor/IDE is like the wand in Harry Potter.
Your wand will find you (eventually).

One of the best ways to start is to find "some" basic way to input your
code, save it properly,
and spend more time with coding than choosing what to code in.

Soon, you will come across other editors which you might find more suitable.

Choosing the right tools (editor, for example) is a continuous (and fun)
process.

One nice thing about Python is that it was not 'designed' with an IDE in
mind,
i.e, it was not meant to be used with a particular IDE. I guess, there
are some languages
which are designed that way.

Regards,
Venkat