[BangPypers] Do u have any python training requirement ?

gnuyoga gnuyoga at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 22:07:36 CEST 2008

hi folks,

Sorry for posting a non-technical mail in the python group.  Of late i
have started seeing email which ask for python trainers. I do train
people in FLOSS. Since i can train people in python, i thought i will
inform you all as well.

If any of your company would want a python/jython/java trainer (beginner
/ advanced level). I also do consulting and training in other areas.
Please click the following link to know more.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dftfn9dc_6hkss78g9

Note: Would be happy to get in touch with fellow trainer / consultant in
this group.

thanks
- sree

--
http://picasaweb.google.com/gnuyoga

Each soul is potentially divine. The goal is to manifest the divine by controlling nature, internal or external. Do this by work or worship or psychic control or philosophy by one or more, or all of these and be free.