[BangPypers] Idea

gnuyoga gnuyoga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 07:04:02 CET 2008

hi folks,

Of late we are seeing a lot of job posting in this group. Just thinking
about a wiki page where all the job posting can be consolidated. For
this a template can be created. what u guys say about this.

Template should be able to capture minimal information like,

Job Description:
company:
Ur Designation:
Email ID:

what say ?

note sure if we have a wiki page for bangpypers !!!

- sree

--
http://picasaweb.google.com/gnuyoga

Each soul is potentially divine. The goal is to manifest the divine by controlling nature, internal or external. Do this by work or worship or psychic control or philosophy by one or more, or all of these and be free.