[BangPypers] FYI: Meet Erik Dorenberg

Darkseid lorddaemon at gmail.com
Wed May 21 12:02:59 CEST 2008

Guys, my apologies for the really short notice. This is happening today
in ThoughtWorks Bangalore.
-----------------------------
Erik Doernenburg ( http://erik.doernenburg.com/ ) will be talking about
"Towards a testable application architecture". Eric has talked about
this previously at JAOO in 2004.

About Erik:
Erik Dörnenburg is a Principal Consultant at ThoughtWorks Inc. where
he is helping clients with the design and implementation of large-
scale enterprise solutions. Building on his experience with J2EE,
Microsoft .NET and other environments, Erik is continually exploring
patterns of enterprise software. He is an advocate of agile
development and Open Source software, holds a degree in Informatics
from the University of Dortmund and has studied Computer Science and
Linguistics at the University College Dublin.

If you plan to land up, it would be great if you could head over to:
http://thoughtworks.wikispaces.com/Confirm+Presence
and sign up. This is very much an informal event and we don't
discourage people who land up on a whim at the last minute - the sign
up is for the organizers to get an idea of the numbers.

Where:
ThoughtWorks Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd.
2nd Floor, Tower C, Corporate Block, Diamond District
Airport Road, Bangalore - 560 008, India
t: +91 80 2508 9572
f: +91 80 2508 9584

Diamond District is on Airport Road near the 100 ft Road/Airport Road
flyover, right opposite TGIF/Bombay Post.