[BangPypers] Python 3.0 - Windows file is not working

Arun Python arunpython at ymail.com
Fri Oct 31 18:19:11 CET 2008

Hi all,

I am very new to Python Programming Language.  Before which I was doing programming in Visual C++.  I just thought of trying it out in this new language.

I was going through the website, telling that Python 3 is going to have different syntax altogether, I downloaded the same but it is not working in the windows xp.  Whereas the 2.6 final release is working.

Is there any further upgrade of 3 available or otherwise guide me.

With Thanks & Regards,

Arun

      Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/win/