[BangPypers] which framework is better pylon or django

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 06:08:52 CEST 2008

Sibtey Mehdi wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am planning to develop a website but I don’t have any idea about the
> python framework. I found 2 or 3 framework (pylon, Django, turbo Gear)
> on net but couldn’t understand which one should be used.
>

> Can you suggest me which framework should be better to develop a
> simple website?

What kind of a website is it going to be? If it is a simple website,
with a few pages and few forms, then you can easily do them with smaller
ones like webpy (+ a templating system of your choice). If you want to
build a blogging website or something like a new website which has too
frequently changing content, Django might be a good choice. If you are
building some web app like intranet, then both Django and Pylons are
good choice.

--
---
With Regards,