[BangPypers] which framework is better pylon or django

Diabolic Preacher pintooo15 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 13:52:19 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 3:40 PM, Sanjaya Kumar Patel
<skpatel20 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> > ... serious advantage when it comes to
>> > bigger applications)
>> > - ... popular
>> > - Advanced...
>> > -...make life smoother

> I tried to summarize my views in simple terms quickly, what probably sounded
> like *buzzwords* to you. And, if someone wants to dig into details, there
> are many posts in the Internet, which I did not want to waste time
> repeating. I readily gave some references which I liked.

no problem :) .
you misinterpreted exactly as expected. I think giving references was
a cool and helpful idea for saving time and i do say it well intended.
but i suppose you knowing turbogears would've summarised with
something more concrete than the decorative words...i mean for example
you say its a serious advantage because... in not more than 10
words... that wouldn't harm anyone, now will it?

> Any genuine queries for helping the subject, I will be glad to attempt. I am
> trying to share my experience because I feel it might help. I don't gain
> anything in person by recommending TurboGears.

I know you did not want to gain anything in person, so I said what you
wrote, however, sounded like some promo ad, which i am sure is more
honest than anything that's been called as an advertisement or
promotion. I did hope that your summary would let me know key reasons
why you picked up TG, in technical words itself.

Hope I cleared out things better this time.

--
Diabolic Preacher
As Is