[BangPypers] which framework is better pylon or django

S Rangaswamy tanjavuru at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 09:34:50 CEST 2008

it is interesting to note that Zope or Plone or no longer choices being mentioned !
I have not followed Django closely. Is there support available for content management or workflow ?
Our team at ZeOmega has been using zope plone to build workflow and BPM products for healthcare and would be curious to know more about other python web frameworks and support for standards such as wfmc.

regards
sathya