[BangPypers] Handling pcap files with python

Nishith Nand nishith_n at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 13:08:47 CEST 2008

Hi,I am trying to extract an uploaded file from a pcap file. The uploaded file is split across multiple frames. What I want to do is to extract the TCP payload from these frames and join them together to form the original file. I looked around the python-libpcap module but didn't find anything interesting.  Any suggestions.
Thanks and Regards,Nishith