[BangPypers] linux / scripting fundamentals

(श्री) Sreekanth B (Open Source Consultant & Trainer ) gnuyoga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 06:32:09 CEST 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>wrote:

> > Am planning for series of weekend training program in the space of
> > linux/python/java/etc .... mainly focused on open source technologies.
> >
> > details: http://sites.google.com/a/slashgnu.co.in/weekend-training/
>
> It is free? I couldn't find any fee details in the above link.

no its not free. rate details updated in site.

- sree
--
http://picasaweb.google.com/gnuyoga

Each soul is potentially divine. The goal is to manifest the divine by
controlling nature, internal or external. Do this by work or worship or
psychic control or philosophy by one or more, or all of these and be free.