[BangPypers] unladen-swallow

Venkatraman S venkat83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 08:24:01 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Anand Balachandran Pillai <
abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I think they should also take a look at the work already done in
>  Parrot and Cython which can be reused.

Parrot is kinda dead (gone to meet the maker? :P)

Also, pypy's design considerations can be useful here.

I did not read the entire link, but a register based approach can also be
tried, though Raymond feels that there is scope for optimizations on the
AST, and looking at the history of peephole optimizations are taken into
consideration with skepticism (read 'unless they are really good and
foolproof').

-V-
http://twitter.com/venkasub