[BangPypers] magic in datetime module?

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 09:06:26 CEST 2009

There was a thread on python-dev recently about sandboxing code by
restricting the variables provided. A lot of people broke it (you can
check the archives for "break this code" or something similar).

In any case, if you deny people the ability to use __import__, then
any functions that call import will fail. Whether that's a good
practice is questionable but that's the state of affairs.

And I still haven't figured out the difference between the script and
interpreter versions of my import subprocess. :(

--
~noufal