[BangPypers] What's the latest with Pycon India?

(श्री) Sreekanth B gnuyoga at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 18:43:57 CEST 2009

hi,

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 9:32 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> >From the general feeling, I think we should (as was suggested by some
> of the wiser folks on the first IRC meeting), keep it small.
>
> Shall we have a F2F on 26th or so? (25th is Python Bug day).

Face 2 Face looks like virtually impossible for meetings, probably because
of work / family commitments.  But taking one hour for a online meeting
should not be a problem is what i think.

In case we are planning an event, first we need to get someone with event
management capabilities who can help us assist in the whole process. Am sure
a person who is working 5 days a week will have very little time to spent in
event management / organizing.

- sree

--
http://picasaweb.google.com/gnuyoga

All things come through desire and every sincere prayer is answered !

IRC channel #openbravo at irc.freenode.net