[BangPypers] What's the latest with Pycon India?

Ramakrishna Reddy ramkrsna at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:58:49 CEST 2009

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we *should* have a F2F first. That should get us started. We
> can do IRC meetings/mails to work out the details but we need a *live*
> meeting to lay out the basics. I propose 25 or 26th (we can decide the
> venue later). Perhaps this can be a python user group meeting (which
> we had decided to hold once a month) with special focus on the
> conference..
Let me know when you guys are meeting F2F. I would be practically
impossible for me attend, as I stay in Pune. But I could dial in or
via VOIP (skype) . Before the F2F meet,   we could have a short IRC
deciding about the agenda for it.  and to brush up things where we
left last time. I hope all the folks are back from PyCon , Elections
etc.. etc. I'm always on the #Bangpypers on irc.freenode.org.

regards
--
Ramakrishna Reddy                                               GPG
Key ID:31FF0090