[BangPypers] When are we meeting? Saturday or Sunday?

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 08:59:27 CEST 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 6:32 AM, Senthil Kumaran <orsenthil at gmail.com> wrote:
> What time? and where?
>
> I vote for Sunday, evening 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
>
> Satuday is fine with me too.

I propose we do an IRC meeting this Sunday to get our general
bearings. The number of people who can attend will be higher.
I suggest sometime in the evening (say 2000 - 2100).

If sufficient people agree, I'll prepare and send out an agenda. We'll
try to avoid crosstalk and keep the discussion focussed.

An F2F on short notice might not be feasible. I'm okay with Sunday
1600- 1800 though. If sufficient people are coming, we can try to get
a venue.

Thanks.

--
~noufal