[BangPypers] Python Day India

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 15:40:57 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 5:46 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> While we are talking away to glory, has anyone tried to measure the
> pulse of the prospective sponsors to see whether we could get the
> kind of money and support required for having a 3 day PyCon India
> in September ?

I don't expect anyone would. However, the outline I sent was something
for a one day event with 2 or 3 tracks which is not too bad. There are
some cost estimates as well. The overflow beyond the income from
registration is not much so it's look a lot more feasible. Which is
why I think we should focus on that and *make* it move forward.

--
~noufal