[BangPypers] volunteering for pycon india '09

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 19:06:35 CEST 2009

2009/8/15 ۞ ДЙіЯטĐђ дşσқди ۞ ™ <anirudh.asokan at gmail.com>:
> hey ppl,
>   I am Anirudh Asokan, an undergraduate student. I am very excited about the
> event and would like to offer my help. My house is pretty close to the
> venue, maybe I can be of any help during the preparations preceding the
> event (arrangment, setting up banners, folding t-shirts etc).

That would be excellent Anirudh. We always need a lot of hands at the
actual venue.

There will be tons of things to do from manning the registration desk
to being session chairs to generally helping the delegates etc.
You have no idea how much I appreciate your gesture. :)

BTW, another thing that occurs to me is whether you know of any places
there where delegates from outside B'lore can stay? Cheap lodges,
people living in rented houses than can help out etc.? That would be
useful as well.

I look forward to seeing you there.

--
~noufal