[BangPypers] volunteering for pycon india '09

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 18:31:56 CEST 2009

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 9:56 PM, Sachidanand Swami<iitswami at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> I am swanin.  I am new member of this community but I am not in Bangalore.

Hello Swanin

> I am working on Interaction Design Projects in IIT Delhi and leading team
> "Sparsh".

All the best. :)
[..]

> If you people need some help  or some thing from Delhi for this meeting in
> Banglore, Please let me know, so that I can help from my end.

Publicity will always help. If you can tell people about the event and
spread the word. If there are any people you know who might be
interested in sponsoring the event, please put us in touch with them
as well.

> Pyhtonian

I believe the technical term is 'pythonista'

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in