[BangPypers] volunteering for pycon india '09

Sachidanand Swami iitswami at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 18:40:53 CEST 2009

Dear Noufal,

Thanks for prompt reply.

I would to help in publicity, I will spread this message.I will try my best
in to help by arranging sponsorship.
Could you please send me details of event. ( Marketing browser or some thing
related information, if you have some ).

It will be great to pass some one.

Looking forward.

~Swanin

I like this : Pyhtonian