[BangPypers] a dynamic status display thing...

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:26:32 CEST 2009

Hi,

Have you seen this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quicksort
There is a GIF file in this webpage that shows how the workings of
QuickSort.
We wish to do this for a process that goes on in runtime. Basically its a
status display thing.
Any thoughts would help.

If I use Ajax here...can the updates happen as smooth as in the example
above.

--
Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---
"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure”
"Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong,
Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble,
Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going.....Keep Going....."