[BangPypers] a dynamic status display thing...

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 14:25:58 CEST 2009

I found something similar...still with GIFs but wonderful indeed...so much
effective in explaining how different sorting algorithms work.
http://www.sorting-algorithms.com/

<http://www.sorting-algorithms.com/>Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 7:36 AM, Roshan Mathews <rmathews at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Vishal<vsapre80 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quicksort
> > There is a GIF file in this webpage that shows how the workings of
> > QuickSort.
> > We wish to do this for a process that goes on in runtime. Basically its a
> > status display thing.
> >

> This doesn't answer your question, but I came across a page related to
> visualizations, that I had bookmarked for later reading some days
> back.
>
> http://www.hatfulofhollow.com/posts/code/timsort/index.html
>
> Roshan

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---

"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure”
"Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong,
Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble,
Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going.....Keep Going....."