[BangPypers] apycot

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 07:46:42 CET 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Baiju M <mbaiju at zeomega.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >  Does anyone have any experience with using apycot
> > http://www.logilab.org/project/apycot to automate a large batch of
> tests? I
> > basically need a framework to do all the accounting and paperwork for me.
> > Alternative suggestions would be nice too.
>
> May be you are looking for continuous integration server like:
>
> http://hudson-ci.org/ or
> http://buildbot.net/trac (try:
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/collective.buildbot )

Not really. I am planning to use Buildbot for CI but as part of the build
process, I'd like to run some tests as well. I need some flexibility with
regards to accounting of the tests (how many passed, how many failed etc.).
The tests will be disparate. Some will be shell scripts, some might be
python programs. I need a framework to run all of them and report
success/failure.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in