[BangPypers] Suggest me a book for ORM

Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy srinivas_thatiparthy at akebonosoft.com
Tue Dec 1 09:55:13 CET 2009

 Thanks for the link.

Regards,
Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy.
------
"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and
better !!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything
else.Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure?"
"Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human,
Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u
Going.....Keep Going....."