[BangPypers] Request for py program to insert space between two characters and saved as text?

74yrs old withblessings at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 17:03:18 CET 2009

For generating Kannada datafiles for tesseract-ocr .txt(not .doc) is used,
my requirement is to automate one space between two characters in Notepad
file.  In MSword there is provision to make space between two characters
under "Font" and  can be saved as *.doc*  But when tried to save as* .txt*
all formatting will disappear. I could not understand how to do in notepad.
Even tried copy and paste from doc to notepad but failed.

In this context, I request you kindly for small python program - to automate
make or insert space between two Kannada characters in the text file. (I
have installed FFedora-11 also ubuntu9.04, WinXP)

example: *F o r  K a n n a d a  d a t a f i l e s  . t x t (n o t .d o c)  i
s  u s e d,  m y  r e q u i r e m e n t   i s  t o  h a v e  o n e  s p a c
e  b e t w e e n
 t w o  c h a r a c t e r s  i n  t h e  t e x t.*
 *ಕ ನ್ನ ಡ ವ ನ್ನು  ಕ ಲಿ ಯಿ ರೀ
regards,
-srianga(77yrsold)
*