[BangPypers] Python Videos

Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy srinivas_thatiparthy at akebonosoft.com
Mon Dec 14 06:34:48 CET 2009

I generally watch NPTel videos for programming stuff.
They are good in content  and sound clarity is excellent.
     I searched for  python related videos on blip.tv,found GVR Py3K
intro video but
sound clarity is not good.
      Can somebody  suggest me the good python video links (should
pertain to python language itself ,not some frameworks ,apps in python;
e.g: design decisions,architecture and libraries etc) .
P.S: i can search but  i cant double check each and every video whether
it is good in content and sound.

Regards,

Srinivas Reddy T

-----

You never learn something until you have to write something in it(a
programming language), until you have to live and breathe it. It's one
thing to go learn a language for fun, but until you write some big,
complex system in it,you don't really learn it.

---Brad Fitzpatrick