[BangPypers] Do not know how much truth

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 09:29:28 CET 2009

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
> On Friday 18 Dec 2009 1:41:42 pm Vivek Khurana wrote:
>>  It is not a surprise to me
>>

> it is a huge surprise to me - I now have to change my whole strategy for
> marketing python. But it is ok - anyway I have to slang goog who is the
> closest competitor for OSM. OSM is sensible enough to use python for many of
> it's apps.

 Need of strategy might not be required... unless you plan to make an
application which whole country is going to access 24x7. I have python
app handling 5K concurrent users over 8 servers... so python do scales
ut not as much as C/C++/java/Scala/lisp.
 Given the scale at which google operates, this was expected some day :)

regards
Vivek