[BangPypers] Django + Lighttpd + Global Variables are getting initalized frequently

Venkatraman S venkat83 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 12:00:47 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Hussain Bohra <hussainbohra_30 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> I was facing the same problem in Django Development server also, but I am
> able to come across the same using '--noreload' option, python manage.py
> runserver --noreload, and updation of my variable is working properly

There is a bug in  your manage.py - it came to know that
a) you send mails by _just_ replying to and then changing the subject and
b) dont even care to delete the contents of the previous mail.

manage.py considers both the above two acts as highly heinous and hence the
problem. Go and find your penance(if any)!

-V-