[BangPypers] Python and Django training required

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Tue Feb 3 12:30:16 CET 2009

On Tuesday 03 Feb 2009 4:35:04 pm Guru Das wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I represent a Bangalore based company that executes Web Development
> projects. We would like to get a team of 10 engineers (with experience
> in Java) trained in Python and Django, and for that purpose, I would
> like to invite quotes for the program. The training is likely to be held
> in the month of March.

I charge 6400 a day - depending on the group, I could bring them up to speed
in 10 days. This would be staggered. 5 days first, one week gap and then
another 5 days. My methodology is to teach them to learn for themselves - it
doesn't always work, so you are taking a risk. Also, please note that if they
take my course, they will never touch java again ;-)
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves