[BangPypers] Python companies

SP Karthik urskarthiksp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 14:24:54 CET 2009

Hello Friends,

Moog Inc (Aircraft Group) is looking for Python professionals for their test
equipment team. Job Profile is as follows:

Job Profile :

Good knowledge of Python scripting ( 2- 8 years)
Exposure to validation and verification procedure.
Exposure to Aircraft concepts shall be an added advantage
Exposure to LabVIEW shall be an added advantage.
Exposure to Card Level Testing shall be an added advantage.
Interested people can send resumes to mail ID india_te_design at moog.com with
"*TE_Python*" in the mail's subject.

For details about company, visit *www.moog.com* <http://www.moog.com/>
--
Karthik SP
Senior Test Engineer

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai <
abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> This topic has been discussed many times in the group. Please see
> the group archives before posting any fresh thread.
>
> I suggest searching the mailman archives for the word "job"
> or "company".
>
> --Anand
>
> On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 5:13 PM, Maneesh Kumar B <tomanishkb at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > I am also looking for a python job now. Currently I am working for Comat
> > Technologies pvt. ltd. Who have time and consideration can help me out in
> > getting the proper contacts.
> >

> --
> -Anand

Karthik SP