[BangPypers] [JOB] Python programmers required

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 13:00:54 CET 2009

If you do a REPLY or REPLY-ALL it will go the list.

On a different note, I think email clients should be designed to
handle this behavior irrespective of what is set up by the mailling
list.

For eg, in mutt, you do 'g' to reply to the list. and 'r' to reply to
the sender only, when the standard-reply to set to sender-only.
when it is set to the list, I think both 'g' and 'r' will do the same,
but there is another way to reply to the sender-only.

I am not currently over mutt, so cannot say it accurately.

--
Senthil

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 5:14 PM, Parthan SR <parth.technofreak at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oops, Sorry I didn't realize that I was sending it to the list :)
> -
>
> With Regards,
>
> Parthan "technofreak" (2FF01026)
> http://technofreak.in