[BangPypers] Fwd: Chicago Python User Group

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.net
Mon Feb 16 12:47:15 CET 2009

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Anand Balachandran <abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:
> To keep it short and engaged, we can
> have one short and one long presentation.
> The short one can be from 30 min - 1 hour
> ,including time for QA. Then after a break
> of 15-20 minutes, we can have the next
> discussion which can last upto 90 minutes.
> Totally the session will last 3 hours.
>
> This is how we used to have the meetings
> in 2005, when the group formed and I have
> seen it is a workable format.
>
> Members who want to present or discuss
> something, please send topic suggestions.

Well, I have created a wiki page here:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/BangPypers/Meeting21Feb2009
I hope the timing given in wiki (10am to 1pm) is fine for all.
(Actually I got some other program in the evening,
 if more people want this session afternoon, it's Ok
 my colleagues will be here to help you)

If you are coming, please add your name there.
This is just to get an idea of number of participants.

Regards,
Baiju M