[BangPypers] (no subject)

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 10:07:24 CET 2009

Guys, let us please settle it here. ( Even though, I may not attend
the coming week, here are my points)

1) No more administrative tasks than it is required. Wiki is just
fine.  No Google Calender and No Meetups. Friend brings his friend and
we all are friends. ;)

2) Lets have it at ZeOmega. Baiju took the initiative and has made
arrangements for it.
The point of this meet up is to get going. Once we have a couple of
meetings, then we can think of switching to different places in and
around the city.

Yeah, I agree with Anand that morning meetings is next to impossible.

Evening 4:00 pm to 6/7 pm is the suitable timing.

Thanks,
Senthil

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Parthan SR <parth.technofreak at gmail.com> wrote:

> ave direct commutation. So "N" from me ;-)

Senthil