[BangPypers] (was: Fwd: Chicago Python User Group) BangPypers meet on 21 Feb 2009

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 13:57:34 CET 2009

+T

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 2:07 PM, abhinav sarkar <abhinav.sarkar at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2009/2/17 Anand Balachandran Pillai <abpillai at gmail.com>
>

>> Yes, looks like this is getting diffused :)
>> Instead of a wiki entry which people are often lazy to update,
>> can someone create a calendar entry in his google calendar
>> and send it to the list. That is much quicker.
>>
>> Also, can we have a count for venue affinity.
>> Please reply to this thread indicating your affinity
>> for ThoughtWorks (Indiranagar, Diamond District, Old Airport Road)
>> or ZeOmega (near Lalbagh). Use "+T" for former
>> and +Z for latter or N for neutral.
>>
>> Here is my vote -> N.
>>

> +T
>
> Abhinav Sarkar
> http://claimid.com/abhin4v
> Mobile:+91-9731596137
> Office: +91-8041371605
> [image: Linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/abhinavsarkar>[image:
> Facebook] <http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=221100022>[image:
> Flickr] <http://www.flickr.com/photos/abhin4v/>[image: Twitter]<http://twitter.com/abhin4v>[image:
> del.icio.us] <http://delicious.com/abhin4v>[image: Last.fm]<http://www.last.fm/user/abhin4v/>
> The world is a book, those who do not travel read only one page.

"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure"
"Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong,
Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble,
Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going.....Keep Going....."