[BangPypers] (was: Fwd: Chicago Python User Group) BangPypers meet on 21 Feb 2009

sagnik dhar simplysagnik at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 04:55:14 CET 2009

+T

Regards,
Sagnik

________________________________
From: Anand Balachandran Pillai <abpillai at gmail.com>
To: Bangalore Python Users Group - India <bangpypers at python.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 2:00:06 PM
Subject: Re: [BangPypers] (was: Fwd: Chicago Python User Group) BangPypers meet on 21 Feb 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Parthan SR <parth.technofreak at gmail.com> wrote:
> Baiju M wrote:
>>
>> Well, I have created a wiki page here:
>> http://wiki.python.org/moin/BangPypers/Meeting21Feb2009
>> I hope the timing given in wiki (10am to 1pm) is fine for all.
>> (Actually I got some other program in the evening,
>>  if more people want this session afternoon, it's Ok
>>  my colleagues will be here to help you)
>>
>> If you are coming, please add your name there.
>> This is just to get an idea of number of participants.
>>

> I don't see any other names there. Looks like we need to wake up people ;-)

Yes, looks like this is getting diffused :)
Instead of a wiki entry which people are often lazy to update,
can someone create a calendar entry in his google calendar
and send it to the list. That is much quicker.

Also, can we have a count for venue affinity.
Please reply to this thread indicating your affinity
for ThoughtWorks (Indiranagar, Diamond District, Old Airport Road)
or ZeOmega (near Lalbagh). Use "+T" for former
and +Z for latter or N for neutral.

Here is my vote -> N.

> --
> With Regards,