[BangPypers] Country look up for an IP address

Chetan Nichkawde chetan.nichkawde at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 15:12:53 CET 2009

I have recommended this for serving pages based on country exactly because of
MRU behavior. Typically, all your traffic for your site would be from one or
two country and those node would be sitting at top of the tree. If the users
of the site are uniformly distributed throughout the world then I would
recommend a simple binary search.

Chetan