[BangPypers] What's the exact plan tomorrow?

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:55:22 CET 2009

Whats your full name Sidu? Just so we can ask the right question at the
counter.
Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 6:06 PM, Darkseid <lorddaemon at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've made arrangements at ThoughtWorks for a BangPypers meeting between 4pm
> and 7pm. Directions are here:
> http://blog.sidu.in/2006/11/thoughtworks-is-hosting-barcamp.html
>
> You can ask for me at the reception or call me at +91.9880609867 if you
> have any problems.
>
> Best,
> Sidu.
> http://blog.sidu.in
>
> Ramdas S wrote:
>
>> What's the plan tomorrow? Please can someone reply back?
>>
>> --
>> Ramdas S
>> +91 9342 583 065

"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure"
"Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong,
Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble,
Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going.....Keep Going....."