[BangPypers] What's the exact plan tomorrow?

Sriram Narayanan sriramnrn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 07:48:40 CET 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Parthan SR <parth.technofreak at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, they are also meeting at Thought Works today at 4.30 PM. They fixed
> their meeting a day after we fixed ours (or rather moved our meet to TW from
> ZeOmega) )and I indeed tell them when they were trying to fix it up. Both
> the meets will happen at the same venue (TW) but at different halls/rooms
> (they are getting a bigger room this time).

We often do have multiple user group meetings at the same times and in
different rooms.
Sidu and I will be around to chaperone the Python and the Linux User
Group meets respectively.

I realize that overlaps should be ideally avoided, and am going to
propose that the LUG meets happen at a different time at TW (perhaps
at 2 pm).

-- Sriram