[BangPypers] Do we have any NetBeans IDE for Python users here?

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 09:57:24 CET 2009

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Amit k. Saha <amitsaha.in at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I had tried netbeans long time ago and I felt it was similar to
>> Eclipse. I could not get myself used to both.  :)
>
> *Long* time ago ?

Yup, may be I tried not with w.r.t Python, but for C++ and I am not
really sure. I had got the DVD via postal mail or at FOSS.in
conference.  Yeah, It could be for C++ and noticing that Python plugin
was not there, I went for Eclipse.

Good work Amit on the Docs. I glanced through it and it looks promising.

As you have already seem to know NETBEANS, can you help us by
illustrating some of the main differences whichs NETBEANS has (which
pydev or any other other IDE (Komodo, Wingware)) does not have?

It might be good to post to documentations pages as well.

--
Senthil