[BangPypers] IDEs Presentation (was Re: Do we have any NetBeans IDE for Python users here?)

Lakshman Prasad scorpion032 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 10:40:57 CET 2009

While we are at the discussion about Py IDEs,

May I suggest an awesome thread on stackoverflow, discussing about Python
IDEs.

Here is my 2 cents to that thread:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/81584/what-ide-to-use-for-python/495355#495355

For all professional python developers, I think Wing IDE is simply the
choice, because it is the best IDE out there.

Reminds me of XKCD: http://xkcd.com/378/

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> A little unrelated but nevertheless
>
> There was (and is) interest expressed in knowing about editing setups (
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/BangPypers/PresentationTopics).
>
> Since you're actively involved in developing IDEs and plugins, I think it
> would be great if you could volunteer a presentation on the topic for the
> next Bang Pypers meeting.
>
> --
> ~noufal

Regards,