[BangPypers] pycon India [was] Open source India

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 13:46:47 CET 2009

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 5:57 PM, Baiju M <mbaiju at zeomega.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 5:53 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
>> btw, it is premature to start a fresh mailing list or an organising committee at this
>> stage. Lets keep it on this list - after all there isnt such a huge amount of
>> traffic to be disrupted here.

I agree.

-1 for separate mailing list.

I have come to believe this process of natural evolution :-)

So along those lines, if we keep having the BangPypers meeting every
month for next couple of months, then we naturally are going to have a
PyCon India meetup.

What do you think?

And btw, it would be good if [pypers for pypers in states_of_india]
also come forward and pitch with their ideas and contributions as we
evolve.

Thanks,
Senthil