[BangPypers] python

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 15:23:36 CET 2009

Hi Sree Vatsa,

Search the archives of this group. You will find post by a member who
listed the companies.

Good luck with your search (both in the group archives and with companies).

And I personally feel that is a bad practise to advertise yourself as
Job seeker in Group emails. Job sites are for that purpose.

And you can of course pursue the openings that are posted in the group.

--
Senthil

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 7:19 PM, sree vatsa <sreebel at rediffmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Bangpypers,
>        I have 2 years of experience in python . I am searching for the job.
> Plz can u provide the list of companies which work on PYTHON. Thanks in
> advance.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Sreevatsa.B.D

Senthil